Friday, March 13, 2009

Just Got Here...

I've never really used any sort of blogging for any kind of real personal use, but I figured since I enjoy networking I'd give it a "go" so to speak.

So here we go @ the beginning...

At this moment in time I am 23 years old, in the military as a reservist, a college drop out, high school graduate.

I am also a life long artist & Witch, as well as a writer. If you're interested in my work you can possibly (in the future) see it here in written form or check out my Deviant art account: http://gaea-lacuna.deviantart.com/.

As I am the creative type, I am often wont to share - but many times not. I have not really written a lot as of late and have been focusing on more hands on works of art and that which is functional.

I figure this is enough to give anyone a taste of my demeanor and/or style, therefore adieu ~ until next we meet...

No comments:

Post a Comment