Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Returning to the Path of Water (Love)

I am returning to the Path of Water, with a vengeance this time I suppose. I just re-read my original Path of Water entry and have realized that as has happened so many times before, I had fallen off of the path and not really been focusing on it.

My goals for this time's run through...

*Embrace Unconditional Love (although I know this will be an ongoing lesson for me to learn, love is easiest learned with those one does care about, and that is part of the meaning of this path.)

*Show Love to myself. (Part of doing this is exemplified in taking care of myself, like the waters of life, nurturing my soul.)

*Connecting to the element of water in it's varied forms (to include symbols, colors, energy, deities, and entities associated with water.)

*I mean to keep to my journaling of my relevant experiences and keeping a daily personal journal of other more innocuous things.

*Resuming & maintaining my intuitive studies (reading my books and doing daily exercises where I am accessing my psychism.)

No comments:

Post a Comment