Thursday, January 28, 2010

Beginning the Path of Water

As they say, there's no time like the present. And now I believe it's finally time - I can feel the energies aligning themselves and I hear that old familiar call. I feel my psychism really opening up - which is great because it's something I've been wanting to work with and yet kept finding myself not doing so and being irritated by my lack of progress.

The Full Moon is Saturday and will be in Leo - but more than that is the fact that the Moon will have risen to Her fullness and Her energies will be high. Coupled with Leo they will be creative and inspire and full of firing.

In the last 2 months I've taken some classes that have led me to some exposure of psychic peoples, those interested in it, and the use of my talents and energies (particularly in the Tarot and astrology). Water, the feminine, the Moon, and intuition are all inextricably linked in most mythologies. There is also a link between dreams and these things - for dreams can be windows into the other world, the un & subconscious and answers and clarity may be sought there. I woke this morning with this message from a dream:

our dreams are connected to us as a tail (at the back of our bodies at the sacral chakra) to show where we've been. further up we have what we've pulled up from them, our desires manifesting (around the midsection/lower ribs sometimes that part isn't there yet because we haven't acted yet - but our dreams are also a connection to the Other world

All in all, it's time, I'm ready. I feel a lot of things in flux and changing and soon there will be a quick movement of energies and things pick up speed...that is okay and now is the time to just be like water and "go with the flow".

No comments:

Post a Comment