Saturday, January 30, 2010

Claiming the Siren

Recently I did some research concerning the Sirens of Greek myth. In doing so I was looking for name references mostly. I came across the name "Ligeia" and have decided to adopt it.

I figure myself as a Siren partially because of one of my professions. I have for many years worked as an exotic dancer. I love to dance and enjoy the exercise. I feel I've perfected my art to some degree in my years of maintaining this profession. Most often it is remarked upon my style of dancing and my eyes. I am a rather spirited sort and when I dance I really put myself into it.

As for my eyes they have a drawing and captivating effect, so I've been told. I have "big brown eyes" and I use them to my advantage as much as possible.

And so I came to the conclusion that much as I am, I am like a modern day Siren...luring men's wallets to their deaths, and all too good to be true - for all my sweetness I am not precisely what you make take me for - at your peril...

No comments:

Post a Comment