Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Beginnings of May...

I'm not quite sure How it happens, but it seems to happen nonetheless. I had my first Mother's Day this past weekend by the way, which was nice and somewhat unexpected. However of course, much of it was spent fussing at the wee one to "not touch that", "come over here" etc. But it was a day together with my family and that is what matters.

A reflection on my path. I've been rather emotionally charged as of late, but for the first week of May I was not home - hence my lack in journaling. Military duty called me away and I was out of town for a week. Rather miserable and unpleasant. Ah well, it could have been worse.

I find that maintaining a positive attitude seems to be a chore for me. Something I have trouble doing. And while I well know that Not having a good attitude does nothing for me, it's like a vicious little cycle. As is mentioned in "The Secret" when you start off your day badly, everything else seems to just follow suit. I can surely attest to that, and I threaten to feel some of it today. I'm not quite sure, despite this awareness, on how to combat it. I have a tendency to think pessimistically and negatively and those attitudes do lend themselves to attracting more ilk of their like.

Suppose I shall put on some good music or something else heartening...

Adieu and thank you for listening...

No comments:

Post a Comment