Thursday, April 22, 2010

Fire O Fire, Where Are You?

It has been a long time since I have stopped the Path of Water. I had the full intention of moving smoothly into the Path of Fire...but when working with Chaos and Eris is anything ever really smooth? However, I trust that if things have happened as they have it is for a reason.

The time for activity is Now though. Spring is here and Summer is on Her way. I have been feeling the pull and call to be more active and "do". All things associated with Fire. I have become complacent in my station with things and am falling behind on many things. None of this is "okay" with me and yet I have let it slide by...still trapped in my "pool". The once rushing waters of intuitive inspiration have ceased to flow and now they are the stagnant puddle that is covered with muck. Seeing through such merely blinds the eye and slows one down from the real signs, the inward tugs and gentle urgings of the spirits and powers that be...

And so thusly I break forth, I dry and tenderly strike the matches waiting for the spark...

No comments:

Post a Comment