Friday, March 26, 2010

Reluctance...

It has been some time since I have left the last path, but though it is "over" I had yet to embark on the next spoke in my wheel's journey. Honestly I believe I've been putting it of, but really it wasn't "quite time". Now I believe I can put forward all that I need to and really go and step forward. The Path of Fire beckons to me to come towards its fiery light...

On another note, before I take my first steps towards this path I had decided to draw a card from a new deck, "The Heart of Faerie". The Lady of Faith (reversed) came to me today. I think that it says plainly that I need to have more faith in myself and the way that I am taking. I don't need to worry or second guess the decisions I'm making.

Having little or lacking faith makes the roads seem ever more dangerous, for even in the darkest of times the light of faith burns brightly to show us the way.

The other messages of this card show the need for belief not only in others and greater things but oneself. And perhaps the most important part of belief - openness. While you may not agree or believe as another does you can still be open to the existence of their thoughts, feelings, and beliefs. It denotes a mutual understanding and respect and is a trait that should be better cultivated. The fact that this card is reversed means to me that the energy is blocked, there is an even more dire need for it here because to see it upright says that it is present or needs to be present, for it to be reversed it is missing and needed.

To me this means altogether that before I can go any further with anything I must believe in myself, others, and all that is around me both great and small. Things will turn out as they will.

No comments:

Post a Comment