Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Psychic "Episode" - Another Past Life Bleed Through

It hurts, so badly, so much...the screams the torment. I'm so sorry, and I understand all too well why you've forgotten, why you have no desire to remember.

The torment, the scars, they are too deep - but you buried them, left them way and ignored. But you can't hide anymore. You can't look away, even though it burns your eyes. Hush little child, daughter of mine. Be still, breathe deep, slow, even. Let the darkness come and relax, the light will come. The storm will be over soon...just sleep...just rest...

***

I see her huddled up on the floor, knees drawn up hands covering her head. I hear an anguished scream, it's like the wail of a soul crying out from utter torture...it echoes.

She is so sad and it hurts so much...

***

This is the second time I can "peg" a 'Past Life Bleed Through' happening. The first time was strong, and intense but much less specific. I could feel the "pull" but couldn't identify it more strongly. I ended up getting a reading for confirmation and the information given confirmed what I thought it was referring to.

I have had Blue Obsidian on my Third Eye and it seems to have helped with the processing of the information a bit better. It was feeling like my Third Eye Chakra was clamped shut and that something was trying to pry it open with a crowbar - very disconcerting feeling! Lately I have been getting a lot of clairsentience in regards to my Third Eye, feeling buzzing or pressure and then feeling the need to do some intuitive work or having received some sort of message.

No comments:

Post a Comment