Friday, February 5, 2010

Remembrance...

I had one yesterday, and today while sitting here eating breakfast (which I had performed a small Reiki blessing over) I felt another "pull" of psychic memory, calling to me...

A song came on and a flash of memory came to me...

...I get the feeling of the country side
I can't tell whether it's mainland Europe or not
But there is this beautiful summer day
There is a sea of golden wheat or some other grain, it's flowing in the wind

I also get the feeling that I am sitting there spinning something...working outside possibly, or near a window where I can see...

***

Another song comes on and I see "myself" skipping through the grasses, I'm laughing and smiling. Playing with a small boy, swinging him around and he laughs and smile joyously. There is love here, and peace, happiness.

No comments:

Post a Comment